Hand crafted by professed religious hands, an unbreakable heirloom catholic mans rosary. St Joseph patron saint of the family is featured in a large wayerproof center. Indulgenced Pius X Crucifix flanked with a St Benedict medal of exorcism and a Miraculous medal of Mary. At the end of this 5 decade devotional prayer bead set is St Michael patron saint of soldiers, a good reminder of the vital role fathers have in the spiritual health of the family! A Prayers by the bead, Catholic Hand wire wrapped made, perfect for any occasion gifting. This unbreakable, waterproof design created exclusively only at Prayers by the Bead.
Large carved white coral, this color theme makes it perfect for a young groom or father. All paternosters are embellished gold tone caps and deep blue faceted precious Sapphire. The tops the beginning and end of the prayer decades. Powerful spiritually, 5 decades of beautiful gemstones. This is a weighty rosary to pray in your hands! Crafted to last for generations to come, a one of a kind stunning representation of faith and fearlessness in Christ Jesus to call the powers of heaven to protect your family.
The center of this rosary is very special, beloved, art image of the St Joseph and the infant Jesus. This cameo is waterproof, design in this studio. All cameos in this store Prayers by the Bead, are waterproof. This one is captured and preserved under marine grade epoxy resin. The image in downloaded digitally to lightroom and edited 3x, printed on archival acid free paper, then individually hand cut to fit into this cameo frame. The image is sealed 3x into the frame to ensure the image is set before it is poured with the marine grade resin. The process takes about 72 hours to cure properly. These cameos are exclusively crafted.
Note: I can create these in all sorts of ways, if you have an old card or photo that needs to be saved and commemorated in a devotional for you, please convo as your image can be added to any devotional you see in my shop and we can create a new image cameo for you.
Your heirloom was fully crafted by a fransiscan professed religious. Each gemstone, metal scrolled connector and medal piece is hand wrapped for strength. The entire rosary is wirewrapped. You will not loose beads with this piece, it is wonderfully and and sturdily made. This rosary measures 58″ around and down.
This Rosary comes with:
Crucifix: 2 1/4″ tall
Pater Noster: 10mm white carved coral topped with goldtone floral caps with 4mm faceted precious sapphire
Ave Maria: 8mm white agate gemstones with ends capped with goldtone caps and 4mm faceted blue precious sapphire.
Center: 2 1/2″ St Joseph with Infant Jesus Christ set in ornate antiqued goldtone filigree frame Custom crafted waterproof cameo.
Connectors: scrolled dotted gold filigree triple loops
Medal(s): St Michael
– Information on the history of the rosary
– Care instructions
– how to pray the rosary
– Soft carry pouch
– unbreakable warranty
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart after time being stretched and pulled on, with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct each wirewrapped link, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.