This is a deep purple Amethyst, portable gold tenner rosary featuring a Miraculous Medal and a miniaturized art scene of Jesus with “The Woman at the Well”.
The parable that this image recalls, is dear to my heart as there was a time that this story of the woman resonated with me. This tenner reflects the unending mercy Jesus extends to all, no matter where we are…
This pocket chaplet has genuine, smooth gemstone amethyst beads. This pocket rosary would be a great gift for someone that loves to take prayer “to go”. This custom cameo is a favorite of mine, where in the parables the story of a woman shows up early to draw water in order to avoid public scrutiny of hernot so happy life. Here Jesus lauds her honesty and extends the mercy only he can deliver. This tenner, with each component individually wire wrapped, is made virtually unbreakable, heirloom quality a chaplet to last a lifetime.
This gorgeous Cameo is an original vintage image from an original oil painting. It was an original artwork, miniaturized for this inspirational prayer tenner. All handcrafted cameos are created by professed religious hands. They are exclusive to this shop and fully waterproof. Using marine grade, quality two stage epoxy each small cameo is double poured. Each image is printed on acid free archival paper, hand cut and fit into each cameo frame, sealed 3x, set and double poured into the setting that is allowed to cure for over 72 hours. These gorgeous images are so inspiring to our daily prayer life I pray it inspires you as much as it does me to handcraft these.
Measures 14.25″ from tip of the Italian Crux, down and around.
Your Amethyst tenner Chaplet is an 11 prayer chaplet with:
~ Cross: IHS Jubilee Crucifix
~ Ave: 8mm Amethyst
Pater Noster: 10mm gold rose, scrolled cap Amethyst
~ Medal/Center: 1 3/4″ “Woman at the Well” , custom cameo in ornate frame
Extra medal (s): Miraculous medal
– Soft pouch for carrying
– Prayer card with prayers for this devotion.
– Care instructions
– unbreakable warranty
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or solid .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
There are no reviews yet.