Mens Large 2″ IHS Crucifix Sterling Silver Pocket Rosary, Full relief Madonna and Child Jesus sterling center in a hand wire wrapped Heirloom Rosary, Blue Apatite Agate and Jade Rosary, Heirloom Unbreakable rosary. All occasion Catholic gift. This beautiful, simple chaplet would be a perfect gift for your confirmand, yourself or any youngster developing a deeper prayer life.
Deep Cerulean blue, 11 genuine semiprecious jade and agate gemstones glide easily underneath your fingertips as you pray with this heirloom quality rosary. This is a rosary that you don’t own, you take care of this for the next generation to come.
The construction of this sturdy sterling silver tenner begins with an unbreakable quadruple loop connecting the sterling chain to the first Pater Noster. This 10mm blue gemstone Apatite blue agate is capped with solid sterling silver bead caps. The tender, inspired center is solid sterling silver, full relief of he blessed Madonna and child Jesus, connecting this pocket circle of prayer. This large crucifix, 2″, is also stamped sterling silver creates a beautiful match. This is a very elegant and simple inspiration.
Attention to the smallest details makes this a sturdy family pocket rosary that will last lifetimes. Each bead and link wire wrapped with Sterling Silver 21 gauge wire. This guarantees you will not lose a cherished prayer bead. The Pater Noster and both beginning and ending decade beads are solid sterling capped.
This handcrafted, wire wrapped by myself, an heirloom tenner, measures approx 14 1/2″ in total length down and around. This item ships first class unless you’d like priority – choose the listing that has the priority image.
This Rosary comes with:
– Center: Madonna and child in full relief, stamped Sterling
– Pater Noster: 10mm polished Light blue Jade
– Ave Maria: 8mm Blue Jade
– Cross: 2″ .925 Sterling Silver IHS sunburst Crucifix, stamped on back
– Medal: N/A
– Brochure on History of the rosary
– Soft Pouch
– Care Instructions
– How to pray the rosary
– * – Why would you consider getting a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one – * –
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– conventional rosaries don’t’ last more than a few months of use due to wear and pulling on the chains
– chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress
– all my rosaries are made with 20 gauge wire, strength and quality last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 3 -7 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
There are no reviews yet.