Sterling Silver Celtic Rosary Chaplet with a .925 Sterling Silver Celtic Cross, a perfect Mens (or womens) Pocket Rosary, hand constructed in an Unbreakable Embellished Rosary, a perfect all occasion Catholic gift.
A sparkle of Sterling wraps around this Handmade, semiprecious gemstone, eleven bead chaplet, wire wrapped into a nearly unbreakable prayer circle. Celtic cross and woven Celtic center feature the timeless design of Gaelic influence. Heirloom and unbreakable quality. This beautiful, simple chaplet would be a perfect gift for mom, gramma or for your confirmand, yourself or any youngster developing a deeper prayer life.
Deep Indigo blue faceted Sapphire Jade semiprecious gemstones glide easily underneath your fingertips as you pray with this heirloom quality rosary. The pater noster has sterling floral bead caps and the first and last Ave have a 4mm .925 sterling bead accent. This is a rosary that you don’t really own, you take care of this for the next generation to come.
The construction of this sturdy sterling silver tenner begins with an unbreakable loop connecting the sterling chain to the first Pater Noster. This 10mm faceted Sapphire Jade is capped with .925 sterling silver star dust beads and bead caps. The beautiful Celtic inspired center is sterling silver connecting this circle of prayer. The Celtic cross, also sterling silver creates a beautiful match. This is a very elegant and simple inspiration.
Attention to the smallest details makes this a family rosary that will last lifetimes. Each bead and link is carefully wire wrapped with Sterling Silver 21 gauge wire. This guarantees you will not lose a cherished prayer bead. .
This rosary is handcrafted by myself, heirloom tenner measures approx 14″ around and down, in total length down and around. This item ships first class unless you’d like priority – choose the listing that has the priority image.
This Rosary comes with:
Pater Noster: 10mm Sapphire Jade, .925 sterling Silver petal caps with 4mm stardust .925 sterling beads.
Ave Maria: 10mm faceted semiprecious Sapphire Jade capped with sterling silver petal caps and 4mm .925 sterling stardust beads on begging and end of decade.
Center: .925 Sterling Silver Celtic diamond
Cross: 1 3/8″ .925 Sterling Silver celtic stamped on back
Embellishments: .925 Sterling bead caps, sterling polished 4mm Stardust sparkle round beads
– Brochure on History of the rosary
– Care instructions
– Soft Carry Pouch
– How to pray the rosary card
– unbreakable lifetime warranty
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
There are no reviews yet.