Sterling silver with large gems in a decade, pocket Rosary. Sterling silver embellishments. A decade Chaplet, perfect pocket rosary. Unbreakable, Embellished generational family Rosary, an all occasion Catholic gift.
A sparkle of Sterling wraps each piece on this Handmade, semiprecious gemstone, fifteen bead chaplet, wire wrapped into a nearly unbreakable prayer rope. This beautiful, simple chaplet would be a perfect gift for mom, gramma or for your confirmand, yourself or any youngster developing a deeper prayer life.
A very unique rosary rope with semiprecious gems, perfect for larger hands or arthritic hands. The construction of this sturdy sterling silver 15 bead tenner begins with an unbreakable loop connecting the sterling chain to the first Pater Noster. Twisted sterling silver connects the chain to the crucifix.
This is a lovely 9mm-10mm genuine pearl and lavander Jade and is capped with .925 sterling silver ruffle beads. The center is a lovely sterling silver Heart with the Sacred Heart of Jesus connecting this rope of prayer. The cross .925 sterling silver creates a beautiful prayer chain. This is a very elegant and simple inspiration.
Attention to the smallest details makes this a family rosary that will last lifetimes. Each bead and link wire wrapped with Sterling Silver 21 gauge wire. This guarantees you will not lose a cherished prayer bead. Hand crafted by professed religious hands.
This constructed by hand, wire wrapped bead by bead, by myself, an heirloom tenner measures approx 20 1/2″ around and down, in total length down and around. This item ships first class insured, unless you’d like priority – you can choose to upgrade the listing by choosing and paying for the one that has the priority image.
This Rosary comes includes:
Pater Noster: 10mm faceted semiprecious garnet rough, ruffled .925 sterling Silver caps with 4mm stardust .925 sterling beads.
Ave Maria: 9-10mm Natural Baroque pearl with faceted semiprecious Lavender jade
Center: 5/8″ .925 Sterling Silver framed rose
Cross: 1 3/4″ .925 brushed Sterling Silver IHS Cross with corpus
Medal: 1 1/4″ Pale white cold enamel .925 Sterling Silver Miraculous Medal.
Embellishments: .925 Sterling 9mm x 4mm ruffled bead caps, sterling twist links
– Brochure on History of the rosary
– Care instructions
– Soft Carry Pouch
– How to pray the rosary
– unbreakable warranty
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
There are no reviews yet.