St Benedict Medal, St Michael Rosary, Vintage Mens tenner Rosary, St Michael Medal, Black Knight Rosary, Archangel, Santo Miguel, Mens Rosary with mother of pearl accents, Unbreakable with individual wirewraps to ensure not losing a bead, a solid pocket devotional.
Inspired by the Men of God who pray. This is a very versatile go anywhere mens rosary for the man ( or woman) who in inspired to battle with the protection of St Michael the Archangel alongside the repellent of the demonic in the St Benedict medal Cross! Pater accented with silver caps and mother of pearl on both sides. Classic 11 bead tenner for your daily devotions.
This devotions visual highlight is a hand crafted full color custom cameo of a vintage orthodox St Michael the Archangel. The flip side us a custom IHS image with the message “In case of accident call a priest”.
Each cameo that you see in my pieces, is hand crafted/created here at my imagination station. Starting with an image that is downloaded, edited 3x sized and printed. Then handcut, fit and sealed 3x in the frame and hand poured using a glass like epoxy resin created for oceanliners. The process takes minimum 72 hours. Please keep this in mind if ordering any custom images-which I really enjoy finding for you!
Your Prayer beads include:
– Cross: 3″ Silver tone St Benedict Medal Crucifix, custom charcoal color hand enameled here by me
– Center: 2″ Silver tone frame, custom color cameo vintage orthodox St Michael the Archangel/ flip side has a custom IHS image with the message, “In case if accident call a priest”
– Pater: 14mm Semiprecious faceted onyx, topped with Silver tone filigree tall caps and 4mm mother of pearl beads
– Ave: 10mm deep black onyx
– Medal(s): 7/8″ Crown of thorns
– Care instructions
– Soft cloth carry pouch
– St Benedict brochure information on the medal.
– History of the rosary brochure
Measures 16 1/2″ around and down along the length of the tenner rosary.
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
There are no reviews yet.