St Benedict Medals Paired with the mighty Warrior ArchAngelSt Michael in a Car Rosary~Exorcism, against Poisoning, Supernatural powerful travel protection, exclusively yours, Prayers by the Bead.
A car rosary or can be used as a decade bracelet (11″) of all exorcism medals, a prayer reminder chaplet. This classic tenner has one Pater Noster and ten ave beads stamped with the image with the medal of St Benedict, each containing a powerful exorcism. Each component has been professionally gallery wirewrapped by professed religious.
The St Benedict medal, minted over 800 years ago, is worn for protection from poisoning and evil spirits – St Benedict is also the patron of a happy death. At the central point of this car rosary is the Guardian of the world, God’s protector ArchAngel Saint Michael, whose name means, “Who is like God”? This stunning miniature cameo is a waterproof exclusive to this store. Custom handcrafted. Free sourced image is edited 3X in lightroom, acid free printing paper, hand cut, fit into cameo, sealed twice, poured with marine grade epoxy by Professed Religious. A treasure for generations to come. Sturdy for mens or womens hands.
Your St Benedict Chaplet comes with:
> CROSS: 2″ Italian St Benedict Jubilee Orthodox Crucifix and corpus
> Center: 1″ ArchAngel St Michael Cameo medal
> Ave Maria: 8mm Silvertone St Benedict Exorcism beads
> Pater: 9mm silver St Benedict medal bead
– Information brochure on the history of the rosary
– Brochure on meaning of the St Benedict medal
– Unbreakable warranty
☆ Why would you consider getting a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t’ last more than a few months of use due to wear and pulling on the chains
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress
– All my rosaries are hand chain made with 20 gauge wire, strength and quality last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 -12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you. Information on the medal will be included in your purchase.
☆ information contained on the St Benedict medal☆
In St. Benedict’s left hand (facing your hand) is his Rule for Monasteries that could well be summed up in the words of the Prolog exhorting us to “walk in God’s ways, with the Gospel as our guide.”
The purpose of using the medal in any of the above ways is to call down God’s blessing and protection upon us, wherever we are, and upon our homes and possessions, especially through the intercession of St. Benedict. By the conscious and devout use of the medal, it becomes, as it were, a constant silent prayer and reminder to us of our dignity as followers of Christ.
The medal is a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world, a prayer that the Cross of Christ be our light and guide, a prayer of firm rejection of all that is evil, a prayer of petition that we may with Christian courage “walk in God’s ways, with the Gospel as our guide,” as St. Benedict urges us.