Purple Anglican Prayer beads, Purple Crystal and Bronze Weeks, Saint Benedict bronze medals, Florentine cross.
Prayer beads, exemplifying traditions lasting thousands of years, these one just recently brought into reverence in the Tradition of the Church Fathers in the 1980’s. Heirloom quality to last lifetimes, virtually unbreakable. These Anglican prayer beads are each individually hand wire wrapped and knotted for strength and durability unlike typical looped prayer beads which can break apart each piece is hand wire wrapped with great care with ends being tucked securely or rounded.
Bronze colored, 20 gauge wire was used to create this entire piece. Beads are arranged from the cross to the circle in four groups of seven, seven being the number of completion. Genuine purple swarovski was used for this heirloom piece. Each Cruciform is highlighted by gold plated hearts.
The prayer beads are made up of twenty-eight beads divided into four groups of seven called “weeks”. In the Judeo-Christian tradition the number seven represents spiritual perfection and completion. Between each week is a single bead, called a “cruciform” bead as the four beads form a cross. The invitory bead between the cross and the wheel of beads brings the total to thirty-three, the number of years in Jesus’ earthly life.
Weeks: 8mm deep violet purple swarovski crystal
Cruciform: 9mm St Benedict exorcism medal bronze beads
Measures: 32″ all the way around and down to the cross
– Instructions on suggestions to pray with the weeks
– Soft cloth carry pouch
– care instructions
☆ Why would you consider investing in a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t last more than a few months of use due to wear and pulling on the chains
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress
– All my rosaries are made with 20 gauge wire, strength and quality last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 -12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
There are no reviews yet.