His disciples called him Rabbi, Jesus the Teacher a handcrafted full color waterproof cameo, crafted in the Catholic tradition, large color changing gems 5 decade mens rosary. Graduated gems, ruby and gold exclusively created by professed religious for Prayers by the Bead.
This unique rosary is very sturdy and made virtually unbreakable, each component, from links to Crux and center, expertly gallery wrapped with gold over silver argent plate in 20 gauge wire wrapped loops. This devotional features Jesus, a classic Painting of him at the height of his ministry.
Making this rosary Center/image medal is my very own custom handcrafted, waterpoof cameo. Each image is selected by me, downloaded into lightroom, sized edited 3x, then printed acid free archival paper. I then heat treat the paper to set the ink, cut, seal each image in its frame 3x, it is set and double poured using a marine grade epoxy that make this durable and waterproof. Creating a unique cameo setting that is allowed to cure for a total of over 72 hour in creation for each one. Your rosary is an original design by Prayers by the Bead. These gorgeous vintage images added to Chaplets and rosaries are so inspiring to our daily prayer life, I pray it inspires you as much as it does me to handcraft these.
Each portion of the rosary is securely wire wrapped and crafted uniquely in hand hardened silver plate wire. This measures 61″ down and around and 25″ folded in half. This will be a treasured devotional for decades to come for all your rosary prayer intentions.
Crux: 3 1/8″ Hand enameled Gold tone cross inset with corpus and plaque.
Center: 2″ silver scrolled setting, hand poured vintage Custom Color image of Jesus Christ Rabboni, the teacher,
Ave: 10mm and 8mm Rainbow Obsidian, ends of decade groups capped with gold tone simple caps and 4mm Ruby.
Pater: 14mm Rainbow obsidian, with gold tone simple caps and 4mm facted Ruby.
Medal (s): 1/2 crown of thorns
– Soft cloth Carry pouch
– How to pray the rosary card
– Care Instructions
– History of Rosary Brochure
– unbreakable warranty
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
There are no reviews yet.