Mens Episcopal pocket Rosary, St Benedict Medal cross, hand crafted with semiprecious rainbow obsidian gemstones, Anglican Prayer wheel of Weeks, alongside the Patron Saint of protection from poisoning/exorcism of evil spirits/patron of happy death. An exclusive design here at Prayers by the Bead.
Strong, nearly unbreakable, Mens rosary in Black rainbow colored obsidian gemstones. Prayer beads, exemplifying traditions lasting thousands of years, this one just recently brought into reverence in the Tradition of the Church Fathers in the 1980’s. Heirloom quality to last lifetimes. These Anglican prayer beads are each individually hand wire wrapped for durability by professed religious.
Bright Silver plated wire over a warm inner copper core wire in 20 gu, wraps each individual bead and joins the weeks. Beads are arranged from the cross to the circle in four groups of seven, seven being the number of completion. Genuine gemstone black rainbow obsidian weaves on prayer for each of the weeks while St Benedict oval metal beads pronounce each cruciform bead and the beginning and end of each week.
The prayer beads are made up of twenty-eight beads divided into four groups of seven called “weeks”. In the Judeo-Christian tradition the number seven represents spiritual perfection and completion. Between each week is a single bead, called a “cruciform” bead as the four beads form a cross. The invitory bead between the cross and the wheel of beads brings the total to thirty-three, the number of years in Jesus’ earthly life.
Traditionally each year of Jesus life is prayed with this simple prayer: “Jesus, only son of God, have mercy on me a sinner”.
This Design includes:
Weeks: 8mm gemstone black Rainbow obsidian
Cruciform: 9mm St Benedict oval bead
Cross: 2″ Crusade Cross with St Benedict Medal and corpus
Center: 1/2″ trinity connector
Extra/medal(s): 8mm twist circle links
Length: 30″ measured all the way around and down
– Instructions on the prayer beads
– Care instructions
– Soft cloth pouch for keeping these scratch free.
– unbreakable warranty
St Benedict Medal of Exorcism
> The St Benedict medal:
The purpose of using the medal in any of the above ways is to call down God’s blessing and protection upon us, wherever we are, and upon our homes and possessions, especially through the intercession of St. Benedict. By the conscious and devout use of the medal, it becomes, as it were, a constant silent prayer and reminder to us of our dignity as followers of Christ.
The medal is a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world, a prayer that the Cross of Christ be our light and guide, a prayer of firm rejection of all that is evil, a prayer of petition that we may with Christian courage “walk in God’s ways, with the Gospel as our guide,” as St. Benedict urges us.
☆ Why would you consider investing in an expensive wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one? ☆
– All my hand built rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength, after completion each link is re-tucked and checked. Each linked piece has been checked 3X.
– Conventional looped and linked rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of daily use due to wear and pulling on the chains coming in contact with glass or gemstones-its the same science behind why shoelaces come undone.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I hand craft will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze color, true bronze, silver plate, sterling Silver filled or .925 solid silver wire. Strength and quality count to last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality of time spent counts, the time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 -12 hours depending on the detail, the amount of medals going into the rosary and gemstone placement with embellishments.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime normal use of this rosary, pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
There are no reviews yet.