A pocket rosary of pale pink Baroque pearl, with tulips and ruby rough in gone tone scrolled connectors. The custom color cameo of the Coronation of Mary Tenner~ a great all occasion Catholic Gift, an exclusive design carefully constructed by professed Religious at Prayers by the Bead, Catholic Gifts.
This unique rosary/chaplet is hand wire-wrapped, very sturdy and virtually unbreakable. The vintage and waterproof Coronation of Mary image is a custom cameo design found only at this shop Prayers by the bead. Each cameo image is carefully selected for the color, texture and gemstone color design of each set of prayer beads.
To create your pocket rosary, first the image is public sourced, downloaded into lightroom to change subtleties in color contrast and brightness 3X. Then the image is sized, printed, hand cut to fit in each unique frame, sealed 3x, set and double poured into a unique cameo setting that is allowed to cure for over 72 hours. Your cameos crafted by this shop are fully waterproof…These gorgeous images are so inspiring to our daily prayer life I pray it inspires you as much as it does me to handcraft these! This measures 16″ around and down.
The tenner Chaplet includes:
Crux: 2 1/4″ Pious X, Indulgenced, Pardon Crucifix
Center: Vintage setting, 1 1/2″ gold tone setting, hand poured vintage image of the Coronation of Mary
Ave: 8mm Pearl, capped with gold tone tulip caps and 6mm faceted Ruby rough
Pater: 8mm passion Petal pink Baroque pearl topped with gold tulip bead caps and 6mm faceted runy rough
Medal (s) Miraculous medal
– Soft cloth Carry pouch
– How to pray the rosary card
– Care Instructions
– info brochure on history of rosary
▪Why would you consider investing in a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one?▪
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries usually don’t last more than a few months of use, due to wear and pulling on the open links and weak chains.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I build, by wire wrapping each bead and link, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with either 22 gu, 21 gu or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 gold filled, Bronze color, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate or .925 Sterling silver wire, strength and quality to last lifetimes – this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality takes time lasts for decades, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 -12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gemstones and links going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime of normal use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!