Precious Emerald gemstones woven in 20 gauge Sterling Silver, in an unending Decade Chaplet, a Crown of Thorns Sterling silver crucifix. Arthritis rosary, perfect for older handsomeness hands. Each precious component is individually wire wrapped. A Prayers by the Bead exclusive design.
A crown of thorns hangs behind the head of Jesus on this diamond cut Crucifix. This beautiful prayer reminder chaplet has fifteen beads. Very large 12mm gems and 9mm are perfect for pocket carrying and use all day long. A great piece for any mans or woman’s hand this one measures 19″ in length, measured around and down.
Diamond cut sterling silver, bas relief face of Jesus is the center of this raw beauty. You will not loose beads with this piece, it is wonderfully and and sturdily made. Heirloom quality to be passed on for generations to come! I also make full rosaries with these larger gemstones as well.
This Chaplet is a fifteen prayer chaplet with:
– 1 7/8″ Diamond cut, Crown of thorns Crucifix with corpus
– Pater Noster is a 12mm raw precious Emerald gemstones
– Ave Maria are the 9mm smooth, raw precious Emerald beads
– 1″ Diamond cut sterling center with profile of Sacred Heart of Jesus
– Brochure on rosary
– How to pray the Rosary
– Car instructions
– Soft cloth pouch for storage
– unbreakable warranty
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or solid .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
There are no reviews yet.