The Ascension of our Lord, in custom colored handcrafted, gold frame cameo, draws the eye to prayer. This unique pocket rosary carries the potention Indulgences attached to this forgotten sacramental, The Pius X Pardon Crucifix.
Classic 11 bead prayer tenner, Wire wrapped to be virtually unbreakable by professed religious. Perfect for Baptism, Religious Confirmation or Birthday or all occasion Catholic gift. Exclusive images and original designs only at Prayers by the Bead.
Your 11 bead gemstone tenner is made truly strong with hand wire wraps on each individual component with 20 gauge wire. Perfect weight for easy transportation as a pocket rosary or midday desk devotion or car rosary. This one measures 16 1/2″ full length.
This original cameo is handcrafted by me, here in my imagination station and is exclusive to this design. I don’t replicate pieces, unless special ordered. This lovely image has been downloaded here in my imagination station, edited at least 3x, sized and printed, then hand cut and fit into this lovely silver tone setting. Then using marine grade quality, jewelers epoxy, this cameo gets three thin pours for strength and durability. It is waterproof and sturdy for decades of use.
This Tenner, 11 bead Car Rosary comes with:
Cross: 2 3/8″ Indulgence Pardon Crux
Pater Noster: 12mm Crazy Lace agate capped with larger gold tone petaled bead caps and 4mm faceted Opalite beads.
Ave Maria: 8mm boulder opal rough, topped with 4mm aquamarine, petaled gold tone caps
Center/Medals: 2 1/8″ Antique gold tone leaf framed The Ascension of our Lord, Custom Cameo medal
Clasp: n/a (Available on request n/c )
– Care instructions
– Soft cloth carry pouch
– Information Brochure: on the history of the rosary
– Prayer card, How to pray the rosary.
– lifetime warranty
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
♡ This Pardon crucifix ♡
This is one of the most powerful sacramentals. Because the Pardon Crucifix ranks up there with the the Miraculous Medal and the St. Benedict Medal. You see Pope St. Pius X used the keys to heaven to attach heavenly rich indulgences to it. And Satan hates powerful sacramentals. What does he do when he hates a devotion or sacramental which is so immersed with Divine graces? He simply hides them. And the Pardon Crucifix has been hidden sometime after it was promulgated in 1905. Yes, the Pardon Crucifix is beautiful; however, it is the words describing the indulgences / Divine graces that blow you away.
☆ Pardon Crux info. ☆
Pope St. Pius X and the Pardon Crucifix (the forgotten Sacramental)
Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence:
– “Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.”
– “I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts:
– On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord,
– The Invention of the Holy Cross,
– The Exaltation of the Holy Cross,
– The Immaculate Conception, – – The Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.