Petal pink morganite, large gemstone rosary, weeks Episcopal classic rosary ~ Prayers by the Bead original design.
This prayer practise takes the years that Jesus walked the earth and gently guides one into contemplation. Stunning Pink Rhodonite creates the prayer wheel of this simple Anglican rosary containing 33 beads. These Episcopal/Anglican prayer beads are individually hand wire wrapped and knotted for strength and durability unlike typical looped prayer beads which can break apart easily. Prayer beads, exemplifying traditions lasting thousands of years are timeless treasures and make great gifts.This one design just recently brought into reverence in the Tradition of the Church Fathers in the 1980’s. Heirloom quality to last lifetimes, virtually unbreakable.
Delicate detailed rosettes accentuate each Cruciform gemstone and begin and end each bead of the ‘weeks’. Each gem is securely wire wrapped with silver caps underneath.
Sterling Silver over a copper core wire, in 20 and 22 gauge silver plate wire was used to create this entire piece. Beads are arranged from the cross to the circle in four groups of seven, seven being the number of completion. Genuine large semiprecious Morganite was used for this heirloom, usual piece.
The prayer beads are made up of twenty-eight beads divided into four groups of seven called “weeks”. In the Judeo-Christian tradition the number seven represents spiritual perfection and completion. Between each week is a single bead, called a “cruciform” bead as the four beads form a cross. The invitory bead between the cross and the wheel of beads brings the total to thirty-three, the number of years in Jesus’ earthly life.
Weeks: 12mm pink Morganite
Cruciform: 12mm pink Morganite, 6mm metal rosettes, petaled. Bead caps
Length: 33″ all the way around the circle and down to the cross.
Cross: 2.5″ sheaves of wheat CREED crucifix
Extra(s): 1/4″ twisted cirle links
Center/connector: celtic Trinity knot
– Care Instructions
– soft carry pouch
– Instructions on the prayer beads
☆Why would you consider investing in an expensive wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one?
– All my hand built rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength, after completion each link is retucked and checked. Each linked piece has been checked 3X.
– Conventional looped and linked rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of daily use due to wear and pulling on the chains coming in contact with glass or gemstones-its the same science behind why shoelaces come undone.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I hand craft will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze color, true bronze, silver plate, sterling Silver filled or .925 solid silver wire. Strength and quality count to last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality of time spent counts, the time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 -12 hours depending on the detail, the amount of medals going into the rosary and gemstone placement with embellishments.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime normal use of this rosary, pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
There are no reviews yet.